Sunday, November 11, 2007

A Day at Ocean Shores









On September 3, 2007 we decided to go to the ocean for one last day of summer fun before the new school year started. Mike, Karla, Dan, Tom, Joe and Tristan, along with some of Danny's friends--Jolie, Ben, and Lisa packed up our cars and drove to Ocean Shores. We had a lot of fun wading in the ocean, having a picnic, digging in the sand, making some sand sculptures and flying our kite. Dan made one of a whale and Tristan and I made a huge hummingbird and a flower. Tommy and Joe dug two very deep holes and then a tunnel between the two.

2 comments:

Elizabeth C said...

IT LOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS HAD A BLAST!! THESE ARE GREAT PICTURES, I LIKE YOUR SAND SCULPTURES!

Angela said...

I loved seeing these pictures! I especially loved seeing your sand creations, particularly yours! You are such an artist!